Advantages And Disadvantages Of Facebook And Twitter
Social media is a place where you can share and network with friends and now-a-days even businesses. It enables you to approach your potential customers, converse with various businesses from across the globe and get to learn a lot many new things. There are various social media platforms that offer these services like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc. But the most popular of all are Facebook and twitter. Facebook and twitter are mediums that have evolved a lot in time, with so many new businesses joining them and making profile in them. But still there are many people who are unaware about the advantages and disadvantages involved in using Facebook and twitter.
- Facebook is very easy to join. The whole process of joining and then building a profile can be performed by any person new to the medium.
- It enables you to easily find communities of groups that are related to your niche of business.
- As a business you can search for your potential customers without much trouble.
- Conversing can help you to augment your business to a very large extent.
- You can create backlinks of your website for the customers to visit and increase your PageRank.
- Creating an account is extremely trouble-free. Anyone can join twitter and the best part about it is that you don’t have to put in a lot of details about you; just the general information is more than enough.
- The characters are limited to 140 words, which is a good thing as there will be no need to write or read a whole essay.
- It contains many third-party services like HootSuite, with the help of which you can update your tweets automatically without signing in.
- It also has many applications that can be used to augment the business.
- Facebook addition is the main problem that is been faced by youngsters from around the world. This gives them no time to indulge in other activities.
- Because of so many people joining Facebook the chances of fraud has increased tremendously. The odds of getting hacked have amplified which can be highly aggravating.
- For businesses, it has become difficult to find who your genuine customers are and who are not.
- There is no privacy, anyone can follow you even if you don’t know them and see all your updates.
- With only 140 characters being allowed you cannot give the detailed information about your company, products or services.
- Tweets are all over the place. It can be difficult to pick over the Twitter updates popping up around the web.
With this material you can build your own result as to which social media medium, Facebook or twitter is most likely to give benefit to you and your business.
About the Author
Internet marketing pro is a Mumbai based internet marketing company offers range of internet marketing services such as social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), Banner advertisement, e-Mail marketing, and other internet marketing strategies.
Latest Articles about: Internet Marketing
2: Improving Church Sites
3: Buy Youtube Views for Viral Brand Promotion
4: The way to Generate Cash flow a Writer and Net Marketer
5: GRP Solutions - Blend of Longevity and Resistance